Fashion Wrap Up

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Celebs Talk Body Images~

Harpers Bazaar did a photo shoot where celebs talked about their diet, excercise and aging. Here are a few pictures from that shoot.

Kate Winslet~"I've never thought of myself as any kind of beauty, iconic or otherwise."
















Tina Fey~ "You can point any kind of laser at my face, but I don't think Botox is for me. I think it is bad. People who have too much, they look like their faces are full of candles — a shiny, shiny face. Yes, festive. A holiday candle."














Kate Hudson~ "If I need to go under the knife I'm the first one to say I should. But nowadays when you go into a dermatologist's office, they have so many things. What else are they going to come up with? We're gonna end up going into a tank one day and coming out with, like, the perfect face."

















Chelsea Handler~ She keeps her body TV ready with daily jogs on the beach near her house and up the famously brutal Santa Monica steps... "[Sometimes] I'm running and get passed by a 70-year-old woman with a better body. I can't be skinny all the time. I like to drink and I like to eat. I like burgers and bagels."












via Harpers Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment