Fashion Wrap Up

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Worst Dressed Oscars 2010

I know you have all been waiting for my Worst Dressed Picks at this years Oscars - here we go ~

TINA FEY ~ Michael Kors
Tina wear some color you always wear black - I am bored with this already!

Miley Cyrus ~ Jenny Packman
I love that she went with a Jenny Packan gown, Jenny is a  designer that is known for dressing younger actresses however again Miley wore a dress that was too old for her! The color is all wrong and she needs to have a little fun with her wardrobe and gown choices.

Rachel McAdams ~ Elie Saab
I think this dress is just simply forgetable and I am not a fan of prints on the red carpet.  I like the dress I think Rachel is so beautiful but, she made the wrong choice if she had went with a solid color instead of this watercolors design, it would have worked better.

Sigourney Weaver ~ Lanvin
The Avatar star is so gorgeous however, this color does not work for her and the belted waistline makes her look too chesty.

Mariah Carey ~ Valentino
Again I am bored with this Mariah too much boob and too much leg pick one or the other to showcase but not both - you are a lovely beauty Mariah but leave something to the imagination.



photos courtesy of InStyle.com

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about Miley's dress. Very pretty! P.S. Everyone I was watching with thought the same thing about Kristen Stewart! Haha

    ReplyDelete