Fashion Wrap Up

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Direct Wrap Up with Devon Scott ~

 "Seeing Red" 
 
It seems this warm color is absolutely everywhere these days.  I, for one, could not be more pleased.  Red has always been, hands down, my favorite color. 
 
In high school, by example, our colors were "crimson and gold" (translation - red and gold).  When I got my "Crimson Charger Command Drill Team" red jacket, it was a small fashion victory (it was red - yes I still have it).
 
At a time when warmth is the only thing on everyone's minds, red can at least give the illusion of heat and fire. 
 
As a perpetual collector of coats, this red trench from Dolce and Gabbana is just lush!
 
($1450 - Nordstrom.com)
 
Also, one of my 2010 fashion revelations - red shoes rock ANY outfit (if you can pull off red shiny or sparkly shoes....well then that's a whole separate level).
 
The only question?  What will be the explosive color for 2011?  This fire-sign born inquiring mind wants to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment